TYGOTHANE® C-544-A I.B. Precision Polyurethane Pressure Tubing
- Abrasion and tear resistant
- Braid reinforcement for elevanted working pressures
- Resistant to oils, greases and fuels
- Flexible even in sub-zero temperatures
- Meets FDA criteria for food contact
- Meets NSF 61 criteria for potable water contact
More flexible than many other reinforced urethane tubings, Tygothane®
Pressure Tubing can be used in some of the most physically demanding applications, such as those requiring a tight bend radius. Specially formulated from tough, ether–based polyurethane resin, Tygothane®
Pressure Tubing is resistant to a range of chemicals, including oils, greases, solvents and chemicals.
Because of its excellent wear properties, Tygothane®
Pressure Tubing frequently outperforms traditional rubber, plastic and metal materials when exposed to abrasive conditions. Tygothane®
Pressure Tubing is also plasticizer free, and remains flexible even when cycled through temperature extremes.