TYGON® B-44-4X Food, Milk and Dairy Tubing
- Smooth, non–porous bore will not trap particulates or promote bacterial growth
- Compatible with foods containing a high oil content
- Resistant to harsh alkaline cleaners and sanitizers
- Excellent alternative to rigid piping systems
- Meets FDA, 3–A and NSF criteria
Producers of food, milk and dairy products insist upon Tygon®
Food, Milk and Dairy Tubing for dependable performance in countless filling, draining, transfer and processing applications. Its smooth, non-porous bore inhibits particle entrapment, promoting a sanitary fluid path by minimizing potential for bacterial growth. It has outstanding resistance to harsh alkaline cleaners and is equally unaffected by commonly used sanitizers.
Non–toxic, taste–free and odor–free, Tygon®
Food, Milk and Dairy Tubing meets applicable regulatory standards for contact with food products. Complete clarity for positive visual inspection and flow control, it is available in up to a 6" inside diameter, making it a flexible replacement for rigid piping systems.