TYGON® 3350 Sanitary Silicone Tubing
- Ultra–smooth inner bore reduces potential for particle entrapment
- Minimal extractables help maintain fluid integrity
- Hydrophobic surface improves fluid flow
- Documented biocompatibility to the ISO 10993 standard
- Meets USP Class VI, FDA and NSF criteria
Designed for high-purity applications, Tygon®
Sanitary Silicone Tubing's ultra–smooth inner bore can reduce the risk of particle entrapment and microscopic buildup during sensitive fluid transfer. In-house analysis of the inner surface of Tygon®
Sanitary Silicone Tubing compared to other silicone tubing shows that it is up to three times smoother. Additionally, this smoother fluid path facilitates complete system cleaning and sterilization.
Utilizing a platinum-curing process, Tygon®
Sanitary Silicone Tubing eliminates the concern of extraction often encountered when alternative curing methods are used. It has also been fully characterized using the ISO 10993 standards, reducing user cost and time associated with process validation.