CHEMFLUOR® PFA High Purity Tubing and RodProduct Features
- Low levels of fluorine ion extractables
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Reduced chemical permeability
- Improve flex–life
- Improved crack resistance
- Improved surface smoothness
- Laser marking available on request
- Resin certification available on request
- Semiconductor industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Environmental industry
- Laboratory industry
For applications requiring low extractables, high–purity material is essential. Manufactured from a specially engineered, high–purity resin, this material offers low levels of extractables, excellent chemical resistance and reduced chemical permeability.
PFA High Purity Tubing and Rod is used in the semiconductor, laboratory, environmental and pharmaceutical industries where ultrapure chemicals and deionized water require precise quality control.