Seaboard is a high density polyethylene (HDPE) sheet formulated to meet the specific requirements of marine and other outdoor environments.
Features and Benefits
- Stability Seaboard is stress relieved and UV stabilized specifically for harsh marine environments.
- Strength Seaborad is the toughest marine high density polyethylene (HDPE) available on the market.
- Inert Seaboard is impervious to the salt and moisture on boats.
- Thermal resistance Seaboard has a high heat distortion temperature to resist "softening".
- Hardness Seaboard resists scratching better the the other marine polymers.
- Food Safe Seaboard sheets meet FDA requirements for use in applications where they may come in contact with food.
- Consistency Seaboard sheet are extruded and exhibit consistent color and dimensional characteristics.
- Ship and Boat Components Exposed to Outdoor Environment
- Playground Equipment
- Swimming Pool Equipment
- Food Industry and Food Service Equipment
- Park and Recreational Outdoor Equipment