Bullet Resistant Polycarbonate Glazing
- Meets or Exceeds the physical properties of Lexigard® sheet
- Abrasion resistant surfaces
- UL 752 listed, levels I & III
If protection from crime or containment of criminals are driving forces in your search for security glazing, Hygard® Laminates are the answer. Designed for security installations like detention centers, government facilities and banks, Hygard® is being used increasingly for employee protection. When safety is your main concern Hygard® should be used. Hygard® Laminates feature AR hardcoat technology to assure long-lasting surface clarity and resistance to yellowing even in the harshest environmental extremes.
Bullet Resistant Glazing:
Provide Hygard® BR 750 three ply polycarbonate and acrylic laminate with the following properties:
Provide Hygard® BR 1250 four ply polycarbonate laminate with the following properties:
- Ballistic ratings: UL 752 Level I MPSA .38 Super Automatic.
- Gauge: 0.800 inch +/-5% tolerance.
- Weight 5.1 pounds per squarefoot.
- Ballistic ratings: UL 752 Level III SPSA .44 magnum.
- Forced entry ratings: HP White TP0500.02 Level V, ASTM F-1233 Class IV.
- Gauge: 1.32 inch +/-5% tolerance.
- Weight 8.1 ponds per square foot.
Standard Sizes: 38 x 72, 38 x 96, 48 x 60, 48 x 72, 48 x 96, 60 x 96.
Tolerance: on thickness +/-5%.
Additonal containment glazing thicknesses available on request.