Develop Your Future – with thyssenkrupp Materials NA
Are you interested in working in a dynamic business environment while developing your skills? thyssenkrupp Materials NA (tkMNA) has a program for high-potential college graduates with a passion for sales who are motivated to become best in class. Our 14-month Sales Talent Development Program offers an exclusive group of recent graduates a unique opportunity to enhance their business skills and industry knowledge in multiple business sectors of the company and become a part of thyssenkrupp’s future.
Sales Talent Development Program pdf
thyssenkrupp Materials NA is a leading provider of production materials and service solutions focused on value-added processing and distribution of a full line of aluminum, stainless, copper, brass, specialty metals, steel and plastics products. The company has several divisions with more than 2,900 employees at over 95 locations in North America, Canada and Mexico. tkMNA is part of thyssenkrupp AG, a global Technology and Materials company with more than 150,000 employees worldwide in over 80 countries.
tkMNA offers you the chance to work in an environment that values teamwork and leadership while giving you the opportunity to develop your future. As a part of our Talent Development Program you’ll benefit from a unique blend of on the job training as well as professional development focusing specifically on sales skills:
On the Job Training
- You’ll rotate through five functional rotations at various business units of tkMNA in the United States, expanding your knowledge of the products and services provided by our different divisions.
- You’ll learn business processes from experienced professionals in areas such as Sales, Marketing, Operations, Purchasing, International Sales and Shared Services.
- You’ll collaborate with our experts and managers on challenging sales projects and take on real-world responsibilities from your first day.
- You’ll receive coaching throughout each rotation and developmental feedback throughout the program.
- Participate in training on sales and customer service skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
- Receive functional training on technical issues, our products and competitors.
- Experience training targeted to your individual needs and personalized for your job goals.
- A mentor with sales expertise will support you during the full 14 month period to provide guidance, support and feedback.
- Gain exclusive opportunities to develop your business network with tkMNA leaders.
- Collaborate with your peers on a sales business case and present your recommendation to our Executive Leadership Team.
Qualifications for success
- Bachelor degree required with preference in Business Administration, Economics, Business Management or related areas with a strong sales focus.
- Work experience or internship in sales
- Passion for Sales and Entrepreneurial spirit
- Participants engage in a series of assignments at tkMNA and must be geographically mobile within the United States.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working with people of different cultures
- Thrive on tough challenges
- Effective time management and self-starter
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Our Sales Development Program prepares you to take on positions with increasing levels of challenge and responsibility in sales roles at tkMNA.
Program Start Date
- The Sales Talent Development Program starts in June each year.
- As a full-time Sales Talent Development professional you will participate in the full range of tkMNA benefit program. tkMNA offers a competitive salary and a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including tuition reimbursement assistance.
- For more information, refer to: benefits
Please send your application, including your resume and cover letter as a single
pdf-document, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Clark, Manager Employee Development
thyssenkrupp Materials NA